In Poland, the "wonders of nature" are all around of you:
- Białowieża Forest- the last in Europe natural primeval forest in Europe, Lowland Bison seat
- Masurian Lake District with the largest water reservoirs in Poland
- Biebrza marshes – the most important in Central Europe refuge of birds-mud
- Słowinski National Park- with moving dunes, beautiful beaches, marshes and moors
- Mountains Stołowe- with amazing rock formations and lush vegetation
- Bieszczady Mountains- wild mountains, with beautiful landscapes and refuge for birds of prey and mammals
For more information please contact us.